Assignment 2: Position paper
Length: 2000 words
Learning outcomes: 1, 2, 4, 5
Articles need to read
• Children under five and digital technologies: implications for early years pedagogy†
• The use of touch-screen tablets in early childhood: Children’s knowledge, skills, and attitudes towards tablet technology
• Teachers’ dispositions towards the role of digital devices in play-based pedagogy in early childhood education
• Identify one important ECEC (early childhood education care) issue that has been investigated during this unit from weeks 7-10.
• Argue why it is an ECEC issue, who it affects, and how.
• Critically review the issue from the various perspectives involved with reference to
• contemporary literature, and publications (e.g. these may be newspaper articles).
• Present your position on the issue and justify your position.
• Explore how this issue could be resolved or improved?
Reminder: You must state the ECEC issue and your position regarding the issue using a clear introductory paragraph. You will then outline all aspects of the issue (i.e. present various perspectives of the issue), and debate your position. Remember to have a clear conclusion paragraph.
Rationale for assessment task
• As an early childhood teacher, you will be required to identify and respond to issues that
• impact upon the early childhood education and care stakeholders, and profession.
• Position paper identifies the issue for ECEC and argues who this issue affects and how
• Position paper critically reviews various perspectives of this issue with reference to current literature and publications 10%
• Position paper presents your perspective on the issue and justifies it 10%
• Position paper explores how the issue might be resolved/addressed 5%Position paper displays thorough engagement with the unit materials, current literature and publications 10%
• Position paper includes standard of writing and presentation – spelling, punctuation, grammar, paragraph structure, APA referencing 5%
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more