Task 1: Brief reply questions – four questions – 10 marks every – Complete: 40 marks
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE WRITING YOUR ASSIGNMENT
THE SUBMISSION PORTAL & ASSIGNMENT DETAILS ARE LOCATED WITHIN THIS FOLDER
Due Date: 27th September (11:59 pm Australian Jap Daylight Time (AEDT))
Marks: 40 marks (or 40% of the general end result for this course)
Phrase restrict: All submissions mustn’t exceed the given phrase limits.
Task gained’t be marked after the given phrase restrict for query / half / general project has reached. For instance: If the given phrase restrict for an evaluation/ query is 300 phrases, something after 300 phrases + additional 10% will NOT be marked. So, be very cautious when getting ready your evaluation. For any confusion concerning phrase limits, contact your course co-ordinator.
Late Submission of Task: As per College of Newcastle insurance policies, the marks for an evaluation merchandise submitted after the designated time on the due date, with out an accepted extension of time, shall be decreased by 10% of the doable most mark for that evaluation merchandise for every day or half day that the evaluation merchandise is late.
Notice: this is applicable equally to week and weekend days.
• You have to full all four questions
• Every query has equal marks = 10
• Please learn by way of all four questions rigorously, after which reply the sub-questions utterly. You should utilize the sub-questions as templates/sub-headings to put in writing your reply.
• Ensure your responses have a correct construction with acceptable sub-question numbers and constant referencing. Comply with one referencing system all through.
• Every necessary assertion that’s not your personal must be referenced, not simply the entire paragraph or part. Sentences that aren’t your personal needs to be paraphrased.
• Full the referencing tutorial supplied within the course materials if you’re not conversant in what is predicted.
Query 1: Module 1: Overview and introduction to well being methods and coverage
In line with AIHW knowledge (2019), Australians dwelling in rural and distant areas have a decrease life expectancy, increased burden of illnesses, tough entry to well being providers, and poor healthcare service utilisation in contrast with folks dwelling in metropolitan areas.
‘Wealthy image diagram’ is a wonderful strategy to discover, determine, analyse, and outline a scenario/situation and specific it by way of an unstructured graphical diagram. A wealthy image helps to create a psychological mannequin and discover inter-relationships between totally different well being system elements. Wealthy image is often step one of methods considering and coverage improvement. It is usually used to derive a complete conceptual framework of tasks.
Use A4 measurement paper to hand-draw a “rich-picture diagram” of all doable well being system points utilizing the socio-ecological mannequin. It is best to use graphics and textual content to attract the ‘wealthy image diagram’. Google ‘wealthy image’ to get some concepts and be inventive. It’s okay if you’re not good at drawing, it gained’t have an effect on your marks.
Scan or publish the picture of this wealthy image diagram (7 marks) and write a quick rationalization (250 phrases) of your diagram (three marks).
Marks shall be primarily based on the next standards:
• Hand drawn diagram (needs to be readable) – 1 mark
• Identifies determinants and elements related to the difficulty – three marks
• Logical circulation and connections of all recognized determinants and micro-macro-level elements within the diagram – three marks
• Logical rationalization of the diagram and evaluation of the difficulty (max 250 phrases) – three marks
No referencing is required for this process. Nevertheless, the rich-picture diagram needs to be your personal.
Query 2: Module 2: Paradigms of well being service provision
Tele-health – max 500 phrases
There was a big rise in Telehealthcare/Telemedicine because the starting of the pandemic. The telehealth sector has evidenced a number of new initiatives to enhance the affected person’s expertise. Governments world wide are investing in applied sciences associated to telehealth. Nevertheless, a number of medicolegal and safety points needs to be addressed earlier than telehealth turns into an integral a part of the well being system. Each nation will profit from telehealth and have their challenges.
Select one nation or analyse the scenario in your personal nation and reply the next questions:
• Checklist 5 advantages of telehealth in your nation/nation of selection (max 250 phrases) – (5 marks)
• What are the 5 challenges of Telehealthcare in your nation/nation of selection that want pressing consideration? (max 250 phrases) – (5 marks)
Please give in-text references for all necessary statements.
Query three: Module three: Governance inside well being methods
Interventions to cut back corruption (max 500 phrases)
Corruption is a world downside and negatively impacts the event of a rustic. Corruption inside the well being system is a wide-spread world situation. Until corruption is addressed, will probably be tough to enhance governance and obtain the specified results on affected person care. A number of interventions may help to cut back corruption. Nevertheless, the proof of most of those interventions stays weak.
Learn the abstract of an important Cochrane assessment by Gaitonde et al (2016):
You’ll be able to learn your entire report right here for those who want additional data of a specific intervention (optionally available studying):
Reply the next questions:
• What do you suppose is probably the most vital well being system-related corruption situation in your nation/nation of selection? Why? (max 250 phrases) (5 marks)
• Which of the interventions talked about by Gaitonde et al may work in your nation/nation of selection to cut back this corruption? Present rationalization in your reply (max 250 phrases) (5 marks)
Please give in-text references for all necessary statements.
Query four: Module four: Human assets for well being
Well being employees retention in rural and distant healthcare settings (max 500 phrases)
Well being care employees recruitment and retention in rural and distant healthcare settings is a world problem. Healthcare employees even have private and household concerns (college, childcare, social life, lack of job alternatives for the partner, and so on.) that scale back their motivation to work in rural or distant healthcare settings.
For this process, select a rustic aside from your personal. Write a job commercial to recruit physician or a nurse to work in a rural and distant well being middle (a number of healthcare employees have left that location beforehand). You should utilize photos or graphics for this process, be progressive.
Use the next subheadings:
• Job title (1 mark)
• Concerning the position (1 mark)
• Concerning the healthcare middle/facility (1 mark)
• Key duties (2 marks)
• About you (1 mark)
• Why be a part of us? (three marks)
• Learn how to apply (1 mark)
No references are wanted for this process.