Selenium, JUnit, TestNG and Yasca are automation testing frameworks extensively utilized by the
trade. You might be required to display your capacity of appropriately establish which testing methodology
together with testing device(s) to make use of to carry out a take a look at on a particular program.
You will have given a program together with this project query for instance of the packages
you need to use for function of assignments of this unit. The taxMe program mimics some primary
Australian taxation guidelines by calculating the taxable annual revenue primarily based on 4 enter variables
together with wage, medicareLevy, TBRLevy (Short-term price range restore levy), and Lilevy (Lowincome
levy). The output of this system would be the quantity of the payable tax and the revenue
after tax. It calculates the payable tax primarily based on the next guidelines:
1. In case your annual revenue is lower than $18,200, you don’t want to pay any tax.
2. In case your revenue is between $18,201 and $37,000, it’s a must to pay 19% for the quantity that exceeds the
tax-free threshold, which is $18,200.
three. In case your revenue is between $37,001 and $80,000, it’s a must to pay $3572 plus 32.5% for the quantity that
four. In case your revenue is between $80,001 and $180,000, it’s a must to pay $17,547 plus 37% for the quantity that
5. In case your revenue is greater than $180,000, it’s a must to pay $54,547 plus 45% for the quantity that exceeds
6. There are levies relevant to every stage of tax, every will make delicate adjustments to your payable tax:
o medicareLevy will introduce a 2% improve on the tax.
o Lilevy will offset the primary taxable tier to $20,543 as a substitute of $18,200.
o TBRlevy will introduce an additional 2% improve, nevertheless, it may possibly solely be utilized to the highest tier
of revenue earners.
Please observe that supplied program is simply an instance of what you need to use. It’s your selection to make use of
this program or some other program with the identical degree of complexity together with net software
as you want. Additionally, observe that you must use the identical program in your project 2.
Upon passable completion of this project, it is possible for you to to conduct primary degree analysis
in software program engineering, analyse gathered info, and talk your findings. To
display your achievement of those objectives, you will need to write a three,000-word report.
Your report ought to encompass the next chapters:
1. A correct title which matches the contents of your report.
2. Your identify and pupil quantity within the writer line.
three. An government abstract which summarises your findings. (It’s possible you’ll want hints on writing good
government summaries from http://unilearning.uow.edu.au/report/4bi1.html.)
four. An introduction chapter which explains about your chosen program, take a look at strategies and take a look at instruments.
5. A literature evaluate chapter which surveys the most recent tutorial papers relating to software program testing
and testing instruments which embrace all papers listed beneath. You might be suggested to establish and embrace
extra papers revealed by ACM and IEEE journals or convention proceedings. Your evaluate should
not merely be a abstract of every paper, however relatively a deep evaluation of the physique of labor reported in
the set of paper. Your goal on this a part of the report is to display deep and thorough
understanding of the present physique of information encompassing software program testing. (Please learn
by way of the hints on this net web page earlier than penning this chapter http://www.uq.edu. au/studentservices/
6. An analysis and justification of your chosen testing methodology and power(s) primarily based on this system.
7. A conclusions chapter which summarises main findings of the research and signifies future work
which needs to be carried out within the space.
eight. A bibliography listing of all cited papers and different sources. It’s essential to use in-text citations in
Harvard model and every quotation should correspond to a bibliography entry. There have to be no
bibliography entries that aren’t cited within the report.