In a 3-page paper, written in APA format using proper spelling/grammar, research the topic of learning disabilities of American children and address the following:
1. When is a child’s communication considered delayed? Please include stages of development regarding communication with examples.
2. What are speech disorders and how are they characterized?
3. What are language disorders? How does they affect language development and education?
4. How does a speech language pathologist help children with communication disorders? Explain with specific techniques and examples.
Be sure to include APA citations for any resources you used as references.
DISABILITIES IN LEARNING
Research the topic of learning disabilities in American children and address the following in a 3-page paper written in APA format with proper spelling and grammar:
1. When is it considered that a child’s communication is delayed? Please include examples of stages of development in communication.
2. What are the different types of speech disorders and how are they classified?
3. What are the different types of language disorders? What impact do they have on language learning and development?
4. What role does a speech-language pathologist play in the treatment of children with communication problems? Use specific techniques and examples to explain.
Any resources you used as references should have APA citations.