Artist Exploration and Art Analysis Term Paper Leonardo Da Vinci Expectations: Choose an artist whose life and work you find interesting and inspiring and write a thoughtful, 2500 words paper demonstrating your research and insight on your chosen artist and a thorough formal analysis of two of their artworks. This is not purely a research paper. You will be doing research on the artist’s background, influences, work and style, but the focus and body of this paper is your thorough analysis and personal response to your two chosen artworks. Beyond the word requirement, you must include a works cited page as well as two images of the works discussed within the body of your paper. While the ideas in this paper are intended to be yours, the expectation is that your background research should represent information from at least 2 cited and valid sources and that any direct borrowing of wording from these sources will be indicated by quotation marks (and please use direct quotes sparingly and only when necessary.) ** Required Outline: A. Introduction: Statement about why you chose this artist and the 2 specific works (thesis statement) B. 1-2 page biography of artist: Provide clear and relevant background information about the artist and the historical period they represent as well as mentioning their major artworks and accomplishments. C. Body of paper is an analysis of at least 2 artworks you find interesting: a. Give General Information: Title (italicize or underline titles of works of art,) Medium and Date b. Brief Description: In a few sentences describe the work. What does it look like or what is shown? Is it a representation of something? Is it an abstraction of something? c. Formal Analysis: Describe how the elements of art and the principles of design are used and why? How does the artist use these formal aspects to help convey a mood or idea? What do you think was the purpose for making this piece? What do you think the artist was trying to say or communicate to the viewer (you)? d. Personal response and opinions: Write what YOU think and feel about the artworks. D. Conclusion: Final statement about your findings and opinions and ultimately why you chose this artist and what their artworks mean to you. E. Works cited page F. Two required images: Can be located anywhere in your paper~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Strict adherance to the provided instructions.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Scholarly, authoritative and peer reviewed resources use.
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion. It’s only you that can access your account with us using a username and a password.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”