1. Discuss the value of a project charter and, based on your research, include an outline of the components which you deem necessary for your project. Note: You do not need to write a charter. 2. Specify the stakeholders for the project, and analyze the position of each for the project, in terms of their influence, as well as their attitude toward the project (i.e., positive, neutral, or negative). 3. Create a WBS for your project using the proper format (MS Word, MS Excel, Visio, or any other applicable format) to depict WBS graphically (see the example on page 110 of the textbook). Alternatively, you may use a coded format using MS Word (see example on page 115. The example is in MS Project format but the same could be done in MS Word). 4. Create a project plan / network using the proper format (MS Word, MS Excel, or any other applicable format) to depict the project network (example on page 173). Be sure that all typical components on a project network are included, and critical path is properly depicted. . The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: • Develop a project plan including the critical elements of project scope, priorities, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and communication plan. • Formulate a WBS using principles of project scheduling and budgeting, and develop cost and time estimates and allocate resources. • Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management. • Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Strict adherance to the provided instructions.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Scholarly, authoritative and peer reviewed resources use.
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion. It’s only you that can access your account with us using a username and a password.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”