You will be creating a new brand, proposing a relationship for this brand with an influencer, coming up with ideas for how the influencer could benefit your brand, and creating a social media post announcing the partnership between the influencer and the brand to promote one of the initiatives you designed.
· Part 1: Think about something you are passionate about and create an idea for a new company. Write a paragraph explaining your new brand, including:
· What your company would do
· How your brand would be different from existing brands in the marketplace
· A description of your target audience
· An overview of your brand’s personality
· Brand elements such as branded colors, logo, and mascot (if applicable)
· Part 2: Find an influencer you think could help build brand awareness and build a brand community. This influencer cannot be a popular celebrity in their own right (ex. no professional athletes, actors, musicians, or models), so you may have to do a little research. Please write a paragraph about why you chose this influencer for this product/service, and how you believe this influencer could help you build a brand community. In your response, make sure to answer the following questions:
· How large is this person’s audience? (Look across social media platforms. How many follow their blog? Facebook? Twitter? Instagram? Pinterest? Snapchat? Note that some people may have big audiences on one platform and small audiences on others. How would this impact your choice?)
· Who makes up the influencer’s audience? (What are the average demographics of the people following this person? Look at who responds to their posts and follows them.)
· Why are they relevant to your brand’s focus? (Ex. If you are a makeup company, a popular makeup blogger would make sense, but a fashion influencer might also have access to your target audience. Additionally, if your brand personality is youthful and fun-loving, an influencer who is primarily funny but also has an audience with the same demographics as your brand would make sense.)
· Part 3: Think of at least three specific initiatives on which you would collaborate with the influencer to meet your goals. List and describe each. (Note: think beyond putting them in paid advertisements. How might you leverage their existing audience?).
· A weekly spotlight for your products on their blog
· Having them post a video wherein they are actually using your product during an activity (though they may not even mention the product while they are doing it)
· More focused on the brand community building, have the influencer host an exclusive online webinar on your brand page where they answer questions for members of your brand community
· Have the influencer host a social media takeover of your brand for a day
· There are plenty of other things you could do as well; take some time to look at your favorite forms of social media and see what influencers are doing that appeals to you. Feel free to be creative!
· Part 4: Create a social media post announcing the partnership between your brand and the influencer (be sure to identify the form of social media being used). This social media post should also advertise one of the actions you intend to take with the influencer (ex. virtual Q&A, social media takeover, etc).
· Write 2-3 paragraphs addressing the above parts
· A Canva-created social media post announcing the partnership with the influencer and promoting one of the initiatives. It should appear professional and announce the partnership between the brand and the influencer, as well as one of the influencer-based initiatives.
· The content demonstrates an understanding of the content presented in Chapter 8 on groups and social media.
Influencer Marketing Rubric
Description of New Brand
Identification of Influencer
Reasoning is logical
-research paper writing service
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more