Each student is to select a publicly traded company for which they will prepare a 15-page minimum (excluding cover page, citations, and exhibit section) written case analysis. The student will use APA 7th ed., and submit in a single Word document. The report must include a 1-page executive summary, a table of contents , and section for exhibits where you will include charts, graphs, models, financial documents, etc. -Each student is required to draft a 15-page case analysis for a publicly-traded company. The report should contain a 1-page executive summary, tables of contents, and a section for exhibits.
The paper will:
1. Provide a company profile and address one significant organizational issue in depth for the selected company.
2. The report should suggest how to resolve the issu e based on the operational analytics concepts explored in this class.
3. The student should prepare its report in a professional manner to present to senior leadership and convince leadership of the findings and to accept the recommendations.
Examination of documents such as annual reports will be necessary to determine the direction of the company and its results. Additional information may be secured through journals, interviews, newspaper articles, etc.-
Annual reports are required to be prepared by the company. Other documents such as statements of financials and reports prepared by other firms are also necessary to evaluate the company’s performance.
POST the case analysis in the discussion forum by Friday of the final week so your classmates can provide feedback.
The body of your case analysis should include the following. Use the bullet points below as your section headings.
· Identify the most important facts surrounding the case.
· Identify the key issue.
· Analytical data to support your identification of the issue including charts, graphs, spreadsheets etc.
· Specify alternative courses of action.
· New data models to support your alternative solutions including charts, graphs, spreadsheets etc.
· Evaluate each course of action.
· Recommend the best course of action.
-research paper writing service
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more