Theories of Personalities
Project Two Template
For this project, you will create a professional blog post highlighting what you have learned about personality theory applied to yourself in the workplace. The purpose of the post is to promote and encourage similar reflection from peers.
Complete this template by replacing the bracketed text with the relevant information. Insert 3 to 5 sentences for each bullet. Delete the bullets when you are done so your finished product will resemble a blog post.
[Optional: Insert image]
Personality and the Individual
· [Describe how the results from your Big Five personality assessment provide insights into how you work or the type of work that interests you most.]
· [Describe a type of work setting that may be a good fit for your personality (remote, group, hospital, private practice, open setting, privacy). Justify your answer.]
· [Describe the traits that you would seek in your ideal manager. Justify your response.]
Personality and Teams
· [Describe how your behavior could shift as a result of the type of work you are doing (group work, individual work, etc.).]
· [Describe which traits may be viewed as strengths in a team setting, and how those traits may be a strength in one situation and not in another.]
· [Describe an example of the person-situation debate in the workplace.]
· [Describe how you would handle potential conflict with a coworker and how your personality traits play a role in this situation.]
Personality, Stress, and Coping
· [Describe how you could approach differentiating between a team member’s personality traits and personality states especially when it relates to stress.]-Describe how you would approach distinguishing between a team member’s personality traits and their personality states when dealing with stress.
· [Describe an approach you could take to reduce a peer’s stress at work. Justify your response.]
· [Explain how you would determine if your own stress in the workplace is too high and the steps you would take to reduce it. Justify your response.]
-research paper writing service
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more