Here are theguidelines andtopics for the final paperdue in Week 10:Papers should be 3-4 pages, double spaced and in a word document. Your paper should include footnotes, bibliography and a discography. Your research should include at least 3 sources (reviews, articles, books). For more information about proper formatting please visit:http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/Papers should include a thesis statement and a conclusion and include your own insights and ideas about the facts that you gather. write about:1)There are 2 Beatles left: Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr. Discuss one of their current careers. Do you think they should have retired with the band? Why or why not? What do you think of the fact that they are touring? Should a musician ever retire? Has their style changed since their Beatles days?2) Write a paper on a modern day production that uses the Beatles music. This can include a musical(s) such as “Rain” (currently on Broadway) , Cirque du Soleil’s (“Love”), or a discussion of the new forthcoming ballet written by Paul McCartney. The Ballet. “Ocean’s Kingdom,” which premiered September 22, 2011.3) Are the Beatles still one of the greatest bands ever? Why or why not? Are they still important? If so, how? Locate articles that may support your argument.4)Compare the Beatles with another rock group such as the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd? How were they similar or different. Select a specific album or time frame (early rock or psychedelic rock) to support your claim.5) Discuss the life and contributions of one of the Beatles after the Beatles disbanded. What was their music like now? Were they ever as strong as they once were in the Beatles?~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Strict adherance to the provided instructions.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Scholarly, authoritative and peer reviewed resources use.
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion. It’s only you that can access your account with us using a username and a password.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”