Assignment 1: Presentation: “Biggest Challenges Facing Organizations in the Next 20 Years”
In this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that outlines what you believe will be the biggest challenges facing organizations in the next twenty years.
Faculty Note: For students taking this course online, if there is a hardship for any student in being able to secure a microphone to complete this assignment, the student is allowed to use the notes section of PowerPoint to write a narrative of what they would say if actually presenting / narrating.
Write an eight slide presentation in which you:
1. Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
2. Presentation should include your choice of the five challenges you believe organizations will face in the next twenty years. Only include one challenge and your explanation for choosing that challenge per slide for a total of five slides.
3. Provide one summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
4. Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Assignment 2: What Is Federalism?
Write a three to four page paper on American federalism in which you:
1. Provide three examples of how federalism has evolved from its origins to the American political system in place today.
2. Examine three to five factors that have allowed the concept of federalism to shape American political behavior.
3. Discuss at least two factors that illustrate how the relationship between the states and the U.S. federal government influences the creation of American policies overall.
4. Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites to not qualify as academic resources.
Assignment 3: Political Parties and the Electoral Process
Write a three to four page paper on the relationship between political parties and the electoral process in which you:
1. Identify three to four ideological differences between America’s two major political parties.
2. Analyzekey reasons why third parties have never been successful at the presidential level.
3. Determine the role of the campaign process in maintaining the two-party system. Use examples to support your response.
4. Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites to not qualify as academic resources.~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~